INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 ss. of EU Regulation 679/2016
FEMAC srl with registered office in Voc. Tassinara, 104bis – 06018 Trestina di Città di Castello, Perugia – Italy, as data controller of personal data pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 applicable from 25 May 2018 – General Regulation on the Protection of Data (“RGPD”) (hereinafter referred to for convenience as RGPD or “Applicable law”), makes this information only for the site www. femac.eu (“Site”) while it does not concern and does not apply to other websites that may be consulted through external links and is valid as a Notice pursuant to art. 13 ss of the applicable legislation.
PRINCIPLES The processing of your personal data by FEMAC srl is carried out according to the principles of accountability, lawfulness, correctness , transparency, purpose limitation and retention, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, in accordance with the legislative provisions of the applicable legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
1. HOLDER OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
FEMAC srl with registered office in Voc. Tassinara, 104bis – 06018 Trestina di Città di Castello, Perugia – Italy (hereinafter briefly FEMAC) , for the purposes, specified below, connected to the provision of its services, and for the forwarding of information requests and contact through its website and for the operation of said website (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”), performs the processing of your personal data acquired during the execution of the Services and / or during navigation on this Internet site , as Data Controller. The data controller determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
2. PERSONAL DATA OBJECT OF TREATMENT
“Personal data” means any information concerning a natural person (the interested party) identified or identifiable with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, data relating to location, an online identifier or one or more? characteristic elements of his physical, physiological, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity. The personal data collected on this site are:
- Browsing data The computer systems of the Site collect some of your personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with you, as an interested party, but which by their very nature could, however, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow you to be identified. Among these are the IP addresses or domain names of the devices used to connect to the Site, the addresses in URI notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and IT environment. These data are used in order to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning; to allow – given the architecture of the systems used – the correct provision of the various features required, for security reasons and to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site or third parties
- Data provided voluntarily Through the Site, as an interested party, you can voluntarily provide us with personal data such as name and e-mail address to contact FEMAC through the form “Contacts” will process your data in compliance with the applicable legislation, considering that they refer to you as an interested party who has provided them or who has expressly authorized third parties to give them in his name and / or on his behalf on the basis of an appropriate basis legal basis that legitimizes the processing of the data in question. In the aforementioned cases, you as the interested party, and the third party who provided them on your / his behalf, assume all legal obligations and responsibilities, relieving yourself of any dispute, claim, request for compensation for damage from treatment, etc. that should reach FEMAC from other subjects whose personal data have been processed through the use of the Site in violation of applicable law.
3. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT AND LEGAL BASIS
Your personal data provided by you through the Site will be processed by FEMAC for the following purposes:
- registration on the FEMAC website, as well as purposes aimed at accomplishing everything necessary for the provision of the Services offered, which takes place mainly with automated and computerized methods, pre-contractual agreements, and stipulation of contracts . In the aforementioned cases, on the occasion of some services, FEMAC will provide you with further and specific information on the processing of personal data, in addition to this privacy statement. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the purposes described above (point a) is the provision of a contracted service itself or the response to a request and do not require consent under applicable law.
- Purpose of statistical research / analysis on aggregate or anonymous data, therefore without the possibility of identifying you, merely aimed at measuring the functioning of the Site, evaluating its traffic, use and the interest it arouses. The aforementioned purpose (point b) does not involve the processing of personal data.
- Purposes relating to the fulfillment of legal obligations, regulations, community regulations, orders and requirements of the competent authorities to which FEMAC and? subject. The treatment related to the aforementioned purpose (point c) does not require consent as it represents a legitimate treatment, constituting fulfillment of legal obligations, also related to the provision of the Services;
- the pursuit of our legitimate interest, as Data Controller, how to manage complaints and disputes, recover credits, prevent fraud and illegal activities. The legal basis in this case (point d) is given by the legitimate interest of FEMAC also to exercise and / or defend, where necessary, its rights in the appropriate places.
- carry out commercial and promotional communication activities to the email address you provided us, as an interested party, relating to services and activities of FEMAC The granting of consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes listed above (point e) is optional, but failure to provide them could make it impossible to find a request or fulfillment to which FEMAC is subject or has been requested.
4. RECIPIENTS Your personal data may be shared and communicated, for the purposes specified above in point 3, in Italy or abroad, to third parties such as:
- subjects necessary for the provision of the services offered by the Site, such as tax and legal consultants of FEMAC in relation to the related obligations, to companies and technical consultants in charge of the management and maintenance of information systems, software and databases, to financial services companies, administrative, archiving, auditing and certification of financial statements, in any case in close connection and within the limits of the fulfillment of their respective tasks and activities.
- persons in any case authorized by FEMAC to process Personal Data who are committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality (eg employees and collaborators of FEMAC ) .
- jurisdictional authorities in the exercise of their functions when required by the applicable legislation.
Some of your personal data may need to be transferred to Recipients outside the European Union, in compliance with applicable legislation.
6. DATA STORAGE FEMAC
will process your personal data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the detailed purposes indicated in point 3 for a limited and different period of time depending on the type of activity that involves the processing of personal data. After this period, your data will be permanently deleted or in any case made irreversibly anonymous.
- The data communicated by you to FEMAC using the “Contacts” form will be kept for 12 months from the communication, unless stipulated in contracts.
7. THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Within the limits of the applicable legislation, as an interested party in the processing of your personal data, processed through the FEMAC website, you can exercise the following rights at any time: – the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data and, in this case, to obtain access and copy of them. Unless otherwise required by applicable law, FEMAC may refuse the possibility of obtaining said copy in the event that this could infringe the rights and freedoms of others; the right to obtain information on: the origin of personal data; the purposes and methods of processing personal data; the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; the identity of the owner and, if appointed, the managers and the privacy representative; the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated; the right to obtain: updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, in the cases provided for by the applicable law, the limitation of the processing of personal data in the cases provided for by law, the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of data even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, to the processing of personal data and for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, the right to withdraw consent at any time, if it constitutes the legal basis of the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation, re complaint to the supervisory authority, in the cases provided for by the applicable law, to receive the data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and to transmit such data to another holder without impediments, the right to obtain the attestation that each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted has received notice of any corrections or cancellations or limitations of processing, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. In any case, upon express request as an interested party, you can also obtain the details of these recipients. The aforementioned requests should be sent by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org